- Can my PC run it Hollow Knight?
- What are the minimum specs for Hollow Knight?
- Can i3 Run Hollow Knight?
- Is Hollow Knight a demanding game?
Can my PC run it Hollow Knight?
To play Hollow Knight you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Pentium E5200. Whereas, an Intel Core i5-650 is recommended in order to run it. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 9 GB of free disk space available. ... Hollow Knight will run on PC system with Windows 7 and upwards.
What are the minimum specs for Hollow Knight?
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Storage: 9 GB available space.
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended.
Can i3 Run Hollow Knight?
As for Mac OS, Hollow Knight requirements here start with Mac OS 10.13 (64bit) operating system. Processor needs to be at least Intel Core i3. 4 GB of RAM is required. Your graphics card should be GeForce GTX 470.
Is Hollow Knight a demanding game?
We already said that Hollow Knight is, by no means, a demanding game. However, with these updates, the things should get even better for gamers with underwhelming PC configurations.